Coffee And Coffee Processing Equipment
EXCELLENCE IN COFFEE FROM A TO Z
CAPE Australia provides a total service for coffee growers in Australia, Asia and for the Pacific Rim. For over 20 years CAPE have shared their vast experience
in the growing, harvesting and processing of coffee.
CAPE is able to help you maximize the potential of your coffee producing efforts by providing you with information on the latest technological advances. CAPE is highly respected and can
be trusted to give the best advice available.
In the world of coffee CAPE offers the supply of specially selected machinery and advice with 'hands-on' total involvement; offering the best available options to ensure a successful outcome for your coffee
Once picked, coffee cannot be improved, however it can be spoiled every step of the way. So CAPE has invested a large amount of time, effort and money in researching
the most advanced methods available for the production of world-class coffee.
- Importers and exporters of high quality coffee harvesters, puplers, hullers, graders, dryers, roasters and moisture meters
- Producers of award-winning pesticide-free coffee.
- Plantation management and advice service.
- Suppliers of coffee tree seedlings for small to large plantations as well as nurseries and home gardens throughout Australia.
- Suppliers of Australian designed and engineered hullers
- Suppliers of Australian made hoppers, elevators, blowers. All tailor made for specific requirements of clients.
- Suppliers of Australian made roasters.
- Equipment available for small or large enterprises.
- Committed to caring for the environment CAPE has set aside four hectare of home property as a wildlife refuge.
- East Timor
- Irian Jaya
- New Caledonie
- Norfolk Island
- Pitcairn Island
- Solomon Islands
This clearly highlighting the trust and respect our knowledge of the coffee growing industry has gained.